- The tuition fee for the course is €19.500.
- The tuition fee includes all teaching and learning material as well as the cost of the course program of the mandatory study trip abroad. Not included are individual travel costs (flight and stay). These amount to approximately €1.500-1.800.
- Participation in the academic program of the second optional study abroad trip will be charged separately.
- The fee can be paid in two annual installments or four biannual installments. Once a participant has been admitted to the degree course and the enrolment documents have been provided, a payment of €2.000 will be due. This will be offset against later installments.
- The tuition fee can be offset against tax in full as operating expenses or tax-deductible continuing education expenses.
- In addition to the tuition fees, there is the semester fee. This must be paid directly to the university bank account each semester. The exact amount is determined by the University of Mainz and is currently €357.46.
- The semester fee includes the "Studiticket", which allows EMBA students to use all public transportation in the Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund and the Rhein-Nahe-Nahverkehrsverbund free of charge.
- To members of JGU Mainz we offer reduced rates.
|»After studying business administration in which connection I found financial processes and IT to be of particular interest to me, I worked in a variety of different roles in which I developed a fascination for the concept of continuous improvement. The part-time Executive MBA program in Mainz came at just the right time to give me a solid basis for my transformation into a manager. The program not only provided me with all the relevant insights but also allowed me to develop and enhance my personality as an executive. The Mainz EMBA program thus made contributions to my development that I could efficiently and effectively integrate into my business routine.«