The Executive MBA program at GSB Mainz
- is a general management program
- allows to set priorities in the fields of law, digitalization, international management and/or health management
- is addressed to executives and junior executives in companies and public institutions, to self-employed and freelancers
- understands successful management as leadership and leadership as acceptance of responsibility.
The Executive MBA program at GSB Mainz is open to anyone who
- has successfully completed a degree (university, FH),
- is able to demonstrate at least seven years of professional work experience
- shows personal and professional competence in an admission interview.
Applicants without an undergraduate degree may be admitted to the degree course if they can prove in an oral aptitude test at an admission interview that they possess exceptional abilities and an exceptional level of motivation.
Graduates: 528 in 21 academic years
Participants: 25 in 22nd and 23rd study year
- Average age: about 35 years
- Average work experience: 11 years
- Class size: 25 - 30
- Percentage of foreigners: approx. 15 %
- Percentage of women: approx. 30 %